Pursue Your True Self
A rastafarian radio jockey who prophecizes the "end times" and warns people to "fight to good fight."
- He’s a little scrawny.
- .. But you’re sure he could hop a chain link fence if he needed to.
- .. though he might not be much in a fight.
- What he lacks in bulk he makes up in quickness.
- .. you probably couldn’t hit him if he was tied up.
- .. and he looks like he’s always ready to run.
- He’s not too smart.
- .. he may have not finished high school.
- .. but his eyes are sharp.
- .. where did he get that cigarette? And when did he light it?
- What he says resonates with you.
- .. It’s why you tune in every night.
- .. it’s why he makes the bullshit sound good.
Righteous Youth is a radio jockey for WLVB 93.3 FM, the only radio station in town. Late at night, around 11:00pm he starts his radio show, “Fighting the Good Fight” that broadcasts “The Things They Don’t Want You to Know™”. This mostly includes sightings of ghosts or other paranormal occurances, and updates on where to go for the most “spiritual attunement.”
Righteous Youth is a 26-year-old rastafarian from the Baltimore, MA area. He moved away from the city for unknown reasons to settle in the Ash Creek area. Hearsay has him running away from a number of drug deals gone wrong just before the police finally discovered his marijuana garden in the basement of a derelict apartment building.